The Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre is Moscow’s premier historic, downtown, community performing arts venue and cinematic art house dedicated to hosting and providing high quality arts experiences to residents of and visitors to the Palouse region.
Box Office Associate/Office Assistant
The Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre seeks a part-time staff member for days, evenings, and weekends with an average of 15-20 hours per week. Work hours will vary depending on programming and organizational needs. This position has the potential to grow into a full time based on funding and organizational need.
- Sell box office and concession items
- Operates a cash register and/or credit card equipment
- Perform daily theatre maintenance duties
- Perform set ups of tables, chairs, and other equipment necessary for events
- Process donations and event sponsorships
- Operate projector, sound & light equipment, and all other related equipment in the theatre
- Regularly takes inventory of theater, projection, concessions, bathroom, and office supplies
- Provide patron services (ticket exchanges, troubleshooting, donor management)
- Coordinate and schedule volunteers
- Update and maintain website, e-newsletter, monthly paper, and online calendars
- Prepare and publish press releases calendars, posters, and other marketing materials as needed
- Maintains office filing and recordkeeping
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the Executive Director
To apply send a cover letter, résumé, three references, and class schedule (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf format. Applications are being accepted and interviews will take place until position is filled.