The Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre is Moscow’s premier historic, downtown, community performing arts venue and cinematic art house dedicated to hosting and providing high quality arts experiences to residents of and visitors to the Palouse region.
The Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre seeks a part-time staff member for days, evenings, and weekends with an average of 15-20 hours per week. Work hours will vary depending on programming and organizational needs.
- Sell box office and concession items while completing a credit card transactions or collecting cash and making accurate change
- Ensure the security of all box office & concessions stand cash and products
- Keep box office & concessions stand clean and well organized
- Setup and understand how to operate moviegoing & event equipment
- Perform daily maintenance duties and complete various reports as needed
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the Executive Director
- Overall positive and professional attitude
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently under little to no supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to complete multiple tasks with efficiency
- Ability to communicate at all levels with staff, board members and patrons
- Some heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. may be required
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
To apply send a cover letter, résumé, three references, and class schedule (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf format. Applications are being accepted now and interviews will take place the week of May 22, 2017. Position will remain open until filled.